Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:Call Of Pripyat (Зов Припяти) is the third game in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. franchise, and picks up shortly after the events of the original game. Call of Pripyat takes elements from both the original game and the prequel, Clear Sky, and is generally considered the most polished and most accessible game in the series.

STALKER: Call of Pripyat - Debut Trailer

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

A trailer and a small batch of images have been released for STALKER: Call of Pripyat, which is scheduled for release in November, exclusively on PC:  

You go and you go to the heart of Chernobyl, and embody an agent sent to the Ukrainian Zone to discover the last secrets about this mysterious place. New creatures and weapons are provided to make this stand alone more attractive than was already STALKER: Clear Sky 

Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Scorched

I love STALKER very much

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Al3xand3r

Maybe they'll get it right the third time around then. Awaiting somewhat eagerly. Trailer is shit though.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

I love the first game, I haven't played Clear Sky yet. 

That last pic reminds me of CoD4 :)  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.