Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Ruler

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Aug 21, 2010

Star Ruler is a Space 4X Real-Time Strategy game developed by Blind Mind Studios. It features vast, procedurally generated galaxies, large space battles and customizable ships.

Stealth release?

UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UnrealDP

You may not have noticed because of the monstrous steam sale, but Star ruler just came out on steam today for 66% off. This game is huge and totally crazy, its like sins of a solar empire, but for insane people! Whos going to go pick this game up and whos going to go deep into its crazy depth?

blackfire83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By blackfire83

Star Ruler's been out on Steam, but yes, that's a great price. I've been meaning to dig into it for some time now, but I think I need about a week off of work to do it properly. ;)
    Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#3  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

I love the way they handle research in this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.