Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars Battlefront

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 17, 2015

Large-scale infantry Star Wars battles return in this reboot of the Star Wars: Battlefront series (from the studio behind the Battlefield series).

Can someone explain which holiday sale version to get? Super confused!

Junkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Junkerman

Hey Duders!

I need your sage videogame wisdom. So on the PSN Store all the renditions of the most recent Battlefront game are on sale with varying % off. There is the deluxe edition, the ultimate edition, the regular edition and a bunch of dlc packs and season passes floating around. Normally this shouldn't be an issue to decipher as you pay more for more content, however, as far as I can tell the deluxe edition is in fact CHEAPER then the regular edition and has more content?

The product description for the ultimate edition is identical to that of the deluxe edition but costs more as well. I'm assuming the ultimate edition has all the DLC included for the game... but I am hoping someone can give me a product break down in whats included in what. I dont want to spend a bunch of money but would prefer to drop 30 bucks for EVERYTHING rather then 12 bucks for the base game. If the Ultimate edition is just some pay to win flashy items though I'd rather go for the base game just to check it out.

Thanks!

ThePanzini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.