SWG Closure

#1 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -

Wasn't there supposed to be some sort of "Not Like This" event for the closure of Star Wars Galaxies? That happens in a few days so I was just curious if there was any word on it.

#2 Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1701 posts) -

look at the event calender on the homepage

#3 Posted by adoggz (2069 posts) -

they changed the date and time listed so they actually have something planned.

#4 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

It better involve Wookies to some degree.

#5 Posted by Hopskotch (19 posts) -

I know it says 7 pm, and I also know that Giant Bomb is based in California. But is that 7 pm for pst or est?

#6 Posted by Dagbiker (6977 posts) -

@Hopskotch said:

I know it says 7 pm, and I also know that Giant Bomb is based in California. But is that 7 pm for pst or est?

If your logged in its 7:00 pm from your time zone, such as my time zone would be est and it says 7:00pm if you are not logged in it says the time for pst.

#7 Posted by Hopskotch (19 posts) -

@Dagbiker: Thank you sir, I just figured it out haha I didn't realize they localized it

#8 Posted by LethalKi11ler (1407 posts) -

@Hopskotch said:

@Dagbiker: Thank you sir, I just figured it out haha I didn't realize they localized it

Yeah figured that out myself only like 2 weeks ago, great thing to have :P

#9 Posted by Irvandus (2880 posts) -

If I were you, I would avoid Jeff for a while.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.