Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

Can't play single player campaign?

Avatar image for endlessobsidian
    EndlessObsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EndlessObsidian

I bought a retail version of starcraft 2 when it first came out and installed it on my DELL laptop. I played some of the campaign and multiplayer but just could not handle the low framerate on my laptop so I stopped playing. I recently just got a dedicated gaming desktop and decided to download the game client from Battle.net. Upon finishing the installation and loading the game I discovered that I cannot access the single player. Multiplayer works just fine but the single player is actually greyed out. Does anyone know why this is? Just some extra information: It says that my StarCraft 2 account is Active.

Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
    rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By rollingzeppelin

No, idea, Iv'e never tried installing on another computer. Is it uninstalled on your laptop? If not, try that.

EthanML

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By EthanML

Seems to be a known issue based off some googling, have a search and try some of the solutions people have come up with.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.