Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

If I skip the practice online games

lazyturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By lazyturtle

Can I ever go back, or should I use all 50 of them to do as much learning as possible before getting ranked matches. 

In a similar vein, are the people I'm playing against other people using the practice games or are they moving about the ladder based partially on their matchup with me?

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By StarvingGamer
    @lazyturtle: You can never go back.  Only people doing practice matches are doing practice matches.  The game is played at a drastically slower speed with rocks preventing any rushing.  I think you may be better off practicing against the AI so you can get used to the real speed of the game.  The transition from practice to league can be incredibly jarring.
    lazyturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By lazyturtle

Thanks...I think I'll skip the remaining ones then, get my ass handed to me and keep having fun :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.