Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

Rumble in the Bronze - iNcontrol Shoutcasting!

kedinik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kedinik

This Saturday at 9PM EST/6PM PST two Starcraft 2 players, Joe K and HLPRMNKY, will fight to the death in order to settle their grudge and raise money for sick children. All proceeds go to the Child's Play hospital of the winner's choice.

Your donations will directly provide video games to hospitalized children, please donate now! 

The matches will be shoutcasted by famed SC2 pro-gamer EG.iNcontrol and Trus, a Penny Arcade forumer who casts their regular tournaments. You can watch the action live via Trus's Starcraft stream.

For more information please visit the official PA forum thread!
    Entus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Entus

Incontrol commentary will be awesome. I will definitely watch.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By csl316

incontrol is hilarious, i support everything he does

Arkanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Arkanti

@Entus: 

Agreed, I thought he was just being a dick to everyone at first on the SOTG podcast, but now I just think he's hilarious. The Artosis story was especially amazing.  I really hope he gets through to GSL4, but with the talk about it not being as "open" and with S class and such being introduced it's confusing as to what the future there is.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By csl316
    @Arkanti said:

"     @Entus: 

Agreed, I thought he was just being a dick to everyone at first on the SOTG podcast, but now I just think he's hilarious. The Artosis story was especially amazing.  I really hope he gets through to GSL4, but with the talk about it not being as "open" and with S class and such being introduced it's confusing as to what the future there is.

"
    ah, classic
    Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Ben_H
    @Arkanti said:
    "     @Entus: 

"
    Which episode is that?  I'm starting at the beginning of SOTG right now.  That's awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.