Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

Spring Arena #1

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By csl316

Well, it's on this weekend.

$10 this time, and from what I can tell the quality is kind of awesome. And QXC is talking at the moment., woo.

I just logged in and missed a bunch, but TL has its standard recaps right over here.

indiefinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By indiefinch

So far it is amazing. The quality is unbelievable, it looks better then the game runs on my computer. All of the commentary is a major bonus, I love hearing all the pro players talk about the game.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By csl316

Indeed. They got the usual casters coupled with guys like Sheth, Axslav, etc. So far so good, and I usually skip Friday stuff.

Sheth and qxc, making the whole weekend better.
    Sheth and qxc, making the whole weekend better.
    DBHErazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DBHErazor

Anyone checking out Dreamhack now that the Arena is having a break? Amazing games and production quality to rival GSL

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By csl316

I haven't. Last time I watched a Dreamhack it was kind of great, but I'm having trouble enough just trying to fit in MLG this weekend. I guess I could wait for VODs but can't beat watching a live match.

Spectreman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Spectreman

They keep showing "watch mlg spring arena" in gamespot home and the people are going to a pay-per-view video. Not a good thing to do.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.