The livestream for our GB Starcraft 2 Night is now...live!

#1 Edited by Moztacular (466 posts) -

As promised our king of the hill mini tournament has begun and you can watch the livestream below. Players are entered into a raffle for a $10 steam game purchase, just in time for the upcoming summer sale!

If you would like to play just join the 'giantbomb' channel in Starcraft 2 and send me (moztacular a message. I'll get ya in on the list. Not many players at the moment but I hope to go for a little while. Thanks.
#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19305 posts) -

Always enjoy watching these.

#3 Posted by EthanML (451 posts) -

GLHB! Wish I was on NA server.

#4 Posted by baldgye (756 posts) -

bit gutted the game I lost, my build was all to fuck lol and then blind sided by the mutas

#5 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19305 posts) -

Main reason I lost versus Shibby was because I didn't scout his third base soon enough. Not that I would have won if I did, but I definitely would have lasted longer as I would have gone for my own instead of having it be delayed for so long.

#6 Edited by Hennet_sim (339 posts) -

I lost every game I played yesterday every loss was due to my lack of scouting and incorrect planning.

#7 Posted by YI_Orange (1124 posts) -

Damn, figures I see the thread a day too late. Any chance of this becoming a regular thing again? I miss SC 2 tournament type stuff, even if I never did very good.

#8 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19305 posts) -

@YI_Orange said:

Damn, figures I see the thread a day too late. Any chance of this becoming a regular thing again? I miss SC 2 tournament type stuff, even if I never did very good.

It's going to be every Friday.

And you're two days late.

#9 Posted by baldgye (756 posts) -

flux next time you play I think we'll have to pick an even better map for z ;)

#10 Posted by BlackIrish05 (348 posts) -

Didn't see this before, hopefully more will come up!

#11 Posted by Brad (2870 posts) -

Mark me down to play in the next one, assuming I'm free.

This is me getting too big for my britches now that I've been putting more time into the game lately.

Staff
#12 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19305 posts) -

@baldgye said:

Pff, I really just said the first map that came to mind because I still don't think much about maps. All I know is that I detest large macro maps and that Antiga Shipyard can be a real pain for Zerg. Next time we play, I'll let you pick.

@Brad: Nice, hopefully joining us would increase participation for the next King of the Hill tournament we have.

@Moztacular: Next one's this Friday, right?

#13 Posted by Hennet_sim (339 posts) -

@Brad: Don't worry there are always bad people like me playing

#14 Posted by Shibbxyz (285 posts) -

@Brad: I hope you can come play!

#15 Posted by baldgye (756 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

@baldgye said:

Pff, I really just said the first map that came to mind because I still don't think much about maps. All I know is that I detest large macro maps and that Antiga Shipyard can be a real pain for Zerg. Next time we play, I'll let you pick.

The only problem I have with that map is that it forces P to 2 or 1base all in becasue you have no real way to defend your 3rd and its impossible to defend your natural against 3base mass roach (unless your 2base all-inning) thats all.

and I'm kinda gutted now that I can't play in the next one as I'm going to be away from my PC for over a month or so :(

#16 Posted by Moztacular (466 posts) -

tis live!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.