Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam Achievements

Concept »

Valve's counterpart to Microsoft's popular achievement system.

Trophy/Steam Achievement Blogging

ZeekDaGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By ZeekDaGeek

I guess I'm going to start blogging about what trophies I collect each day, it'll be a good way to get 20 blog posts for the quests I love so much and should keep me posting.

Lately I've been working on knocking out the last couple of achievements for Torchlight

Catch 1,000 Fish > Pain in the ass, listing to pod casts and zoning out as I did it kind of help speed it up. 
    Complete the game on Normal+Hard Hardcore > Easy pie, just takes time.

Only have a few more, 50 Hatch quests, 25 Troll Champions, sell 10,000 items to vender.  Honestly 10,000 sell I'm going to write a script to do or something, I'm only at about 6,000 after all of the play throughs I did because I mostly sent my pet to sell things for me, which apparently doesn't count. BS.

Steam Stats: http://dev.zr40.nl/steam/player?id=gmw72
    ZeekDaGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ZeekDaGeek

I guess I'm going to start blogging about what trophies I collect each day, it'll be a good way to get 20 blog posts for the quests I love so much and should keep me posting.

Lately I've been working on knocking out the last couple of achievements for Torchlight

Catch 1,000 Fish > Pain in the ass, listing to pod casts and zoning out as I did it kind of help speed it up. 
    Complete the game on Normal+Hard Hardcore > Easy pie, just takes time.

Only have a few more, 50 Hatch quests, 25 Troll Champions, sell 10,000 items to vender.  Honestly 10,000 sell I'm going to write a script to do or something, I'm only at about 6,000 after all of the play throughs I did because I mostly sent my pet to sell things for me, which apparently doesn't count. BS.

Steam Stats: http://dev.zr40.nl/steam/player?id=gmw72

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.