Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter V

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 16, 2016

The fifth numbered entry in Capcom's signature fighting game series revamps the game's mechanics yet again while using a new system for post-release content.

Can't download Street Fighter V pre-order at least in Europe

colmarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

It is nice that some of you guys can play this game. Me and many other European ps4 users who pre-ordered the game have not been able to play it or download it. I am not posting this topic to whine. Just inform people that if you get error ce-36249-4 and that the pre-order download time is set to end of the year you are not alone. Currently as I am writing this there has not been solution to this problem. It seems that the error is at Capcom's end not PSN Store.

ps4 community support thread

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.