Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter V

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 16, 2016

The fifth numbered entry in Capcom's signature fighting game series revamps the game's mechanics yet again while using a new system for post-release content.

Lupe Vs Daigo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lanechanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I was just watching this and I think @unastrike was down there in person.

What did you all think of the Lupe vs Daigo match? Staged or not that was pretty hype and got me thinking I should have taken tomorrow off work as my copy doesn't unlock until midnight :(

Even the earlier exhibition matches were pretty dope. LPN showing off some F.A.N.G. play, that's the first I've seen of him in action (don't believe he was available in MadCatz Cup but could be remembering it wrong). A very footsies heavy set between Alex Meyer's cammy and Crackfiend's chun. And fourwude's ryu was pretty sick with those parries, the animation looks so good too where it looks like ryu will physically parry lower on the 2nd hit of bison's scissor kick to match the animation.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.