Valentine's Day Promotion! Everyone gets in today!

#1 Posted by l3reak (129 posts) -

I'm not sure if this promotion is listed anywhere on their website, but several UberEnt devs have said at different times that anyone who signs up for the Beta today, February 14th, Valentine's Day, will get access. Since it's not a public promotion, details are scarce, so it's hard to say exactly what that means; but it probably means that anyone who signs up today will get in with this week's wave of invites. In other words, sign up today and be playing by Friday! If you wanted to check this game out, now's your chance.

#2 Posted by buft (3301 posts) -

i signed up last Friday and on Saturday I got my invite. been playing a bit and it seems fun

#3 Posted by Codeacious (960 posts) -

I'm still confused as to why they're not promoting this. Scathis said that they were going to do this, but it seems that anyone who signs up is in within a week or less anyway. They need to promote it to get massive amounts of signups!

#4 Posted by UnrealDP (1221 posts) -

Boo, we're getting special access on a tuesday? It's Super Monday Night Combat, people. It's almost like they forgot!

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

I can't finish signing up for the beta :(

The page times out when I attempt to link my Steam account. Guess I'll try again later.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.