Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

Amazon's great Super Street Fighter IV pre-order deal

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Amazon is now offering Super Street Fighter IV with a $10 Amazon credit, the bonus pre-order costume pack, AND release date delivery for $45.94 (if Amazon doesn't charge tax in your state).  They originally just had the costume pack, then they matched Walmart's $10 store credit offer, and just today (04-08-10) they've finally made the game available for release date delivery.  Easily the best deal I've found.  

If you don't need to have the game day one, you could also wait a week for delivery and just pay the 39.99 retail price.  The costume pack and $10 Amazon credit are for the pre-order, and do not depend on selecting release date delivery.

[edit]  Almost forgot: the above info is for the 360 version of the game.  Amazon is selling the PS3 version for 3 dollars less, and I think all the deals listed above still apply.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Seeing as the game will be out in a little over a week, I thought I'd bump this.  It's still the best deal I've found, but if anyone knows of a better pre-order deal, I'd love to hear about it.

ElCapitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By ElCapitan
    @SpaceInsomniac: Did you get your bonus code yet?
    dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By dbz1995

For England, the best price for preorder is £19.29 at Tesco Entertainment. To get the 15% off, all you have to do is use promotional code FTSL15-1.

However, it is £21.86 at shopto.net, with a free Dhalsim T-shirt for preordering.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Scooper
    @dbz1995 said:
    " For England, the best price for preorder is £19.29 at Tesco Entertainment. To get the 15% off, all you have to do is use promotional code FTSL15-1.  However, it is £21.86 at shopto.net, with a free Dhalsim T-shirt for preordering. "
    Yeah I paid the extra couple of squids for the cool shirt.
    dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dbz1995
    @Scooper said:
    " @dbz1995 said:
    " For England, the best price for preorder is £19.29 at Tesco Entertainment. To get the 15% off, all you have to do is use promotional code FTSL15-1.  However, it is £21.86 at shopto.net, with a free Dhalsim T-shirt for preordering. "
    Yeah I paid the extra couple of squids for the cool shirt. "
    I did the same, but not for the same reason-the Tesco Entertainment offer hasn't been on too recently.
    SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
    @el33tcapitan said:
    " @SpaceInsomniac: Did you get your bonus code yet? "
    I got my 10 dollar credit, but I think they said it could be up to two weeks before the costume codes are sent.
    m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By m1k3

lol, i got my copy today from amazon. it only cost me $25 through deals and past credits

ElCapitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By ElCapitan
    @SpaceInsomniac:  I got my costume code in my e-mail this morning. Perhaps you've got yours too!
    SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
    @el33tcapitan said:
    " @SpaceInsomniac:  I got my costume code in my e-mail this morning. Perhaps you've got yours too! "
    Yep, I now have mine as well.  They also sent me another e-mail saying that they are going to credit me $3.97, on account of the price being lowered just before shipping.  Awesome!
    theWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By theWarren

Yeah, i got a $4 rebate.  Made me regret being such a cheapskate and not getting the release day shipping.  Got my costume code too...damn.

wildwop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By wildwop

Perhaps a dumb question here, but are the costumes from the amazon bonus the same two costumes you get from having a SF4 save on your system?  I downloaded the costume pack using the code I got via email today and don't see any new costume selections.

theWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By theWarren

It's only costumes for 4 or 5 characters.  The things you get for having a SF4 save is colors 11 and 12.  A stylized look for your character.

wildwop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By wildwop

Ah, I see them now.  Dhalsim, Gen, Guile, Blanka, and Fei Long.   

They should have thrown in THawk and Dee Jay to round out a solid group of characters I very rarely use...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.