Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

GB Endless Battle Until the Stream RIGHT NOW! GO GO GO! (360)

themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By themoon13

My GT is PoP1030 and I will be hosting an Endless Battle lobby in the next 5 minutes (check at bottom of the post to see when the post was made). It will run until GB TNT starts. All skill levels are welcome.

Note that all slots will be private and you will need an invite from me. Shoot me a friend request, I won't be checking this thread. If you don't get an invite the second you add me, don't worry, I might be in the current match up and will add you asap.

EDIT: Not many of you showed up, but it was fun! I had a blast getting my Ryu and Juri destroyed.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Baillie
    @GoranP: Haha, well it was all in good spirits. Hopefully after tomorrow when it's released worldwide we'll be able to get more of these types of things going! 

I'll be uploaded some of those matches on youtube soon, so keep an eye out on the Official Matches thread and also my YouTube account.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.