Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Dec 18, 2008

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion is an updated version of Tekken 6 for arcades, which has also been ported to PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP. The home console releases have been released simply as "Tekken 6".

Final boss is ridiculous! Spoilers?

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mushir

I've been playing a lot of Tekken 6 on the PSP lately. And while I feel that the game is fun, the end boss is ridiculous. Jinpachi was hard in Tekken 5 but atleast he was fair. Azazel is just messed up. First off he is so fucking huge that you cant do many of your attacks. Also playing with skills doesn't really work with this dude. The only weakness I've found is because of his humongous size, when he is down, your high attack will still hit him.

InfiniteGeass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By InfiniteGeass

You just need to watch for openings and then juggle him in the air when you get the opportunity. He is probably the most annoying Tekken boss yet.

ShadowKing7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ShadowKing7

Yeah, he is just a dick to fight.  It seems like, for me at least, once he lands an attack on you, you barely ever get a chance to recover before you're attacked again.  After enough cussing and slamming my controller on my bed, I always have to take a break from the game.  I understand that final bosses are supposed to be a challenge, but COME ON!
    SwimmableWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SwimmableWater

i love tekken games and always have since i played the first tekken back in the day, and i have to agree, challenging bosses are always welcomed by me but putting a fucking monster that is 3 times my size and has attacks as ridiculous as tekken 6's boss is not wat i want out of the game,  Jinpachi was like my ideal boss for a series like this but azazel is just too much, i'd much rather fight a person than a monster plus you could probably have a better story out of it too, i still love this game though its a great game i just hope that if they decide to make another tekken that they ease up on the boss a little bit a challenge is welcomed but having a boss that makes me want to toss a 50$ wireless controller against the floor is not something i look forward to in a game (ps: haven't thrown the controller yet but have come close a few times lol if they were cheaper i'd probly be on my 20th controller by now XD  FUCK AZAZEL!!!!!!!!)

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Red12b
    @Twilight: 
    Heh, I know what you mean, 

The fact that you can juggle the dude... 

I have it on my disappointments list of the year 2009.    
    shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By shirogane

Urgh, yeah Azazel is insane... 

You have to completely change your fighting style and do cheap stuffs to beat him.
    Avatar image for redeyesbluebunny
    RedEyesBlueBunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By RedEyesBlueBunny

i got a perfect on him with Lei... i just hit forward 11111111... for most of the fight 
    i do like that there is such a hard boss in the game though, i think that's how more fighting games should be. it makes it all the more rewarding after winning. and once in a while you'll find a character that you can just beat the boss easily on the first try, which is an awesome feeling after you've struggled with the boss so many times before

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By DocHaus

Yeah, you do have to cheese with Azazel, but compared to other fighting game end-bosses (like Seth from SFIV or that sentient watery clone from DoA4) I actually thought he was one of the more predictable and not as hard.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdd7b7db06d8
    deactivated-5cdd7b7db06d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

He's easy with Jin. 1, 2, 3. Repeat over and over until DEAD. 
    With King I do F+222222222.  
    Easy.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MikkaQ

This I find is a general problem with a lot of fighting games. They make the lass boss so radically different, that you basically have to use cheap tactics and trial and error to beat him. Why can't the final boss just be a boss character that behaves like the rest, but just has insane AI or something? 

The one that's annoyed me the worst is DOA3's last boss. It changes the game's perspective, so it's like behind your character's back! It's so annoying to deal with, and all your moves take an extra second to think about.  

But yeah Tekken's bosses are always really crazy.

SunKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By SunKing

Azazel can do one. I'll be so glad when I finally get through campaign and get all the character endings. I'll never have to play that cheap-arse again!

voodooterror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By voodooterror

i hated him!! 
    its great when the final boss is hard, and makes you use skill and adapt how you play and shit... 
    but azazel just forces you to play cheaply, its quite an anti-climax to a great game

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.