Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Dec 18, 2008

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion is an updated version of Tekken 6 for arcades, which has also been ported to PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP. The home console releases have been released simply as "Tekken 6".

New Characters complaint

boko52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By boko52

Right these characters are just going down hill now, In tekken 5 they introduced Feng and Asuka who i think are cool characters. Apart from there the others characters were kinda random and stupid. First we have Dragonuv who was like some creepy pedofile who has arthiritis, then we have Raven who is blatently blade. Lilli some weird spoilt goth schoolgirl who was slightly fucked in the head. We also have Jinpachi who is basically Heihachi with bigger hair and moustache who turns into a fucked up devil with a mouth in his chest ? O_o..... so things were getting bad.... but then theres Tekken 6....

Right we have Lars whos some random guy whos sposed to be kazuyas brother yet looks nothing like them, his hair is even more fucked and he looks like he came straight out of soul calibur, we also have Bob who looks like the fat kid from Superbad and we have Migguel who looks like The guy from the film Grease ...

I mean wtf.... cant they at least create some more awsome characters like Kazuya, Jin, Law, Hworang ect

DeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DeeJay

Yeah.

Maybe you should consider playing with the new characters instead of judging them on how they look.

And also Jinpachi looks like Heihachi for story reasons. There generally is resemblance between father and son. Secondly, Lili isn't goth. Thirdly Lars doesn't look like Kazuya because its a different mother. Lars is half Swedish, so obviously its a different mother. Bob doesn't look anything like Jonah Hill, although Bob is overpowered, but fret not, he's been nerfed for BR.

So yeah....I'd take characters who are fun to play with over players who are fun to look at anyday. Thats why I don't like Soul Calibur.

Oh thats right.
    I went there.

Mephiles1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Mephiles1990

Lars DOES seem to have trademark Mishima-style spiky hair though. I honestly find Bob to be a breath of fresh air compared to the uber-muscled fighters.  

In my opinion, every fighting game needs a guy like Bob.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Diamond

Tekken has always had a weird cast.  Are you a fan of Jack?  I dunno, I like the new Tekken 6 characters as far as it goes.  Maybe they need a fighting fish that floats or something.

TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheGremp

Nice job judging new characters before you even play with them! ^_^

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
    Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By Atlas

I think the new characters look great, especially Zafina. She really has an interesting art design and movement. Lars looks like a badass, and Bob is much more aesthetically pleasing than Rufus from SF4, which isn't saying much. Miguel I'm not so sure on, but at least he has a pimping coat.

So stoked for Tekken 6.

tamerxero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By tamerxero

I think the new characters are wicked cool, and only add even more personality to the Tekken roster!  I can't wait to play as Miguel, with his crazy fighting style (have you seen his unblockable move yet!?) and that new robot girl, whose name escapes me at the moment. 

Oh, and what do you have against Raven?  Sure, he looks like Blade, but he's got some of the coolest moves in the series.  Honestly, I think you have a problem with the series going for more untraditional/fantasy fighting styles, but come on!  Play the game first.

Mephiles1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mephiles1990

Honestly, I find Raven to be more Ryu Hayabusa than Blade in terms of style of clothing and style of fighting. But yeah, if you mostly just consider his head, then yeah, I can see the Blade resemblance. 

I don't see a problem with that.

tamerxero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By tamerxero
    @Mephiles1990: Thank You!!  There's no problem with Raven at all, he's pretty well balanced, and just because he looks like Blade isn't reason to grief! 

And great comparison.  He does remind me of Ryu in terms of fighting style, but his clothes still look a bit like Blade's, especially with the buckles and stuff.  Well, Ryu has buckles, too...it's like a mix between the two from a clothing perspective.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.