Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken Revolution

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 11, 2013

Tekken goes back to basics in this free-to-play spin-off of Tekken Tag Tournament 2, exclusive to the PlayStation 3.

First Major Update news. Jin & Xiayou added.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

No Caption Provided

JULY 2ND 2013 UPDATE

So the first Major Update for Tekken Revolution has been announced!

July 2nd's update sees Jin Kazama and Ling Xiaoyu to Revolution. Furthermore a huge event celebrating over 1 Million Downloads is taking place this week the highlights include:

• 1 Million Gold Present for ANYONE who logs in 2nd-9th
    • Playing Ranked or Player matches with a Premium Ticket or Coin will net you x5 Gift Points
    • All Fight Money and XP will be boosted by x1.5 for ALL modes.

Next Update News

• More characters to be added
    • A "Warm-up" (a.k.a Training Room) to be added. This mode will NOT consume any coins or tickets
    • [Shop] to be added Premium Attack Effects & Costumes to be made available for purchase.
    • Harada has mentioned possible Vita port if enough interest is garnered.

We'll I've been ignoring Revolution to play more Tekken Tag 2 but I think this update will get me back in. This might be a perfect time to try to build up my Alisa's stats since. I've really started to like her in TTT2. I think I've even abandoned Asuka as being point on my team in favor of her. Anyone else still playing or going to jump back in?

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

I'm up to 9th Dan, which I find amusing since I've never played an online Tekken game before this. I like the arcade feel to it, it's nice to be able to play for 30 minutes a day, and be done before things go to shit.

I might actually put real money in this once they add Dragunov.

stubbleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Man, and I haven't even unlocked Leo yet either. I assume those two are going to have to be unlocked as well. Either way, I've had far more fun with Revolution than with Tag 2, and the new features are sounding really nice. Finally I'll have something to do with all my fight money other than yelling about it when I get beat in online matches.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.