Would you want a Tetris Battle Gaiden Scrub League?

#1 Posted by RJPelonia (863 posts) -
#2 Posted by RJPelonia (863 posts) -

Think of this as a petition.

#3 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

I don't know how to respond to this thread....someone tell me what to say.

#4 Posted by emergency (1193 posts) -

No, because they already did like 1hour of it and also brad would win.

#5 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

@emergency said:

No, because they already did like 1hour of it and also brad would win.

Scrub league, so Brad wouldn't be allowed play.

#6 Posted by ThePickle (4182 posts) -

Voted yes before I saw "Very Yes." I am very yes for TBGWMSL.

#7 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2292 posts) -

Should have been an option for a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES!

#8 Posted by Sergio (2116 posts) -

@HandsomeDevil said:

One of my old elementary school teachers used to have a coloring/drawing test with instructions. The first instruction was "read all instructions before doing anything". Last instruction was "don't do any of the other instructions and do..."

#9 Posted by ThePickle (4182 posts) -

@Sergio said:

@HandsomeDevil said:

One of my old elementary school teachers used to have a coloring/drawing test with instructions. The first instruction was "read all instructions before doing anything". Last instruction was "don't do any of the other instructions and do..."

What a bitch (the teacher).

#10 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2341 posts) -

@Sergio said:

@HandsomeDevil said:

I had two teachers that did that. It was something like "Only do instructions 1-4" which were basically to write your name and date.

Fooled me the first time, but when the second teacher did it a few years later, I caught on. It was funny because one of the instructions was to yell out "I'M SMART!" yet it was one of the ones you weren't suppose to do.

#11 Posted by Taka (201 posts) -

biased petition is biased

#12 Posted by Kaburorne (119 posts) -

I'm watching the archived video of the SNES party right nows, and I'm LOVING it! Hilarious twists and powerups that turn the game on it's head.

'Hell yes' to a scrub league.

#13 Posted by Rafaelfc (1346 posts) -

Seeing Ryan lose his shit over the insane turnarounds would be absolute GOLD!

Also, the game is endlessly entertaining in it's own right.

You have my Green Light™

#14 Posted by Elyk247 (367 posts) -

They played it a bit too long for my taste, I want them to just play something other than SNES now. I want to see some Genesis or NES.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.