Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tex Murphy

Franchise »

The Tex Murphy franchise is a series of adventure games produced by Access Software and Big Finish Games. All entries see the player take control of the titular character as he takes on a cases that usually unfold into much more complex schemes.

All Tex Murphy games 30% off at GOG

kalmis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By kalmis

So it seems that GOG is running a deal on the Tex Murphy games this weekend. 

No Caption Provided

That's a pretty good deal for some fine Noir FMV adventure action? Never played any of these but tempted to grab them all. Recommendations?
    FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By FancySoapsMan
    @kalmis:  Well they look pretty interesting, but I'm put off by the fact that they're FMV games.
    owl_of_minerva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By owl_of_minerva

I think they're considered favourably by adventure game fans. I own some but haven't played any yet. In any case, FMV games aren't all bad: Tex Murphy, Wing Commander, Gabriel Knight 2, etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.