Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Game » consists of 31 releases. Released Mar 20, 2006

Travel the continent of Tamriel, defend the land against Oblivion's Daedra hordes, and help fill the empty throne of Cyrodiil in the fourth installment of the Elder Scrolls series.

Heading back into the world of Oblivion.

Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Twitchey

So I have decided to return to Oblivion for another go around since last time I had no idea what I was doing. I also want to platinum the game (PS3) so when Skyrim comes out I can platinum that also and be like "Yea, I play TES, go look at my trophies" 

So what does the PS3 GOTY come with? Should I get a $20 dollar PSN card so I can get the extra DLC with it? The last copy I had was on Xbox and I didn't have GOTY and maybe one or two of the DLC.

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By yoshimitz707

If it's the same as the 360 GOTY it should come with the knights of the nine DLC and the huge expansion shivering isles.

Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Twitchey
    @yoshimitz707:  I remember when I played the basic Oblivion at my uncles house when I was in middle school there was already the Knight of the nine quest line. If you go to Anvil the church is attacked.
    stooven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By stooven

I don't recall Oblivion having trophies on ps3 but it had knights of the nine and shivering isles.

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By yoshimitz707
    @Twitchey http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Knights-of-the-Nine/00000000-0000-400c-80c0-000e425307d1
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a1e236944295
    deactivated-5a1e236944295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You will love, love, love The Shivering Isles!  I don't usually S Rank games, but I ended up S ranking Oblivion without even thinking about it.  The achievements/trophies are just for completing main quests and for attaining certain ranks in the side quests, so there's no "fire 100,000 arrows" thank god. 

SoylentGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By SoylentGreen
    @Twitchey said:
    " @yoshimitz707:  I remember when I played the basic Oblivion at my uncles house when I was in middle school there was already the Knight of the nine quest line. If you go to Anvil the church is attacked. "
    Nope, that's totally DLC. The GOTY only comes with Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles, last time I checked.
    AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By AlexW00d
    @Twitchey said:
    " @yoshimitz707:  I remember when I played the basic Oblivion at my uncles house when I was in middle school there was already the Knight of the nine quest line. If you go to Anvil the church is attacked. "
    PSN has none of the DLC, nor does it have trophy support. Play it on PC if you can. So much better. And it's super cheap for the whole package.
    Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Twitchey
    @stooven:  It doesn't? Well I will find out this weekend.
    danwis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By danwis

I just rocked some shivering isles after buying it on 360 like 5 years ago. Sheogorath is the man. "  I once dug a pit and filled it with clouds....or was it clowns.... it doesn't matter, it didn't slow him down. But it really began to smell! Must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell, they taste of butter. And tears."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.