Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Game » consists of 31 releases. Released Mar 20, 2006

Travel the continent of Tamriel, defend the land against Oblivion's Daedra hordes, and help fill the empty throne of Cyrodiil in the fourth installment of the Elder Scrolls series.

Help w/ 360 version of Oblivion please?

brundlefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By brundlefly

I bought Oblivion when it came out. My friend recently picked up the GOTY edition that comes with the Shivering Isles. HE allowed me to install Shivering Isles from his disc, but when I try to play oblivion now, it freezes at the screen where it searches for additional content. I don't have internet access at home, but do you think it will work if I connect to live and update the game? Has this happened to you or anyone you know?

Lozz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Lozz

Ive heard of this happening, like if you play Shivering Isles then uninstall it that really fucks up your save game. The only thing I can suggest is reinstall it, as much as that sucks. You could alternatively buy the GOTY edition and see if that works now.

Avatar image for pirate_republic
    pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By pirate_republic

^ What he said + you can't access the DLC with no internet.

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By skrutop

If you have the original Oblivion, but haven't applied the patch for it, it might not work with the Shivering Isles.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.