The Elder Scrolls Online Console Beta Sign Up (XONE / PS4)

#1 Edited by BIGJEFFREY (5054 posts) -

Sign Up for the console beta of The Elder Scrolls Online. I got my verification email, i dont really care if i get a invite though. Go Go GO!

Xbox One and the Playstation IV

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/beta

#2 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5513 posts) -

I'm not really anticipating this much, but it's worth trying if I get in I suppose. Thanks for the link.

#3 Edited by Zeik (2438 posts) -

I'm only trying it because it's available on the PS4, but I did the same thing with FFXIV and ended up buying it, so who knows, maybe I'll end up pleasantly surprised with this game too.

#4 Posted by OGinOR (314 posts) -
#5 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4208 posts) -

I'll take it. Neat!

#6 Posted by BIGJEFFREY (5054 posts) -
#7 Posted by EuanDewar (4925 posts) -

Thanks for this shout mate! Early impressions haven't exactly been overly positive but there's only one way to find out for myself i guess!

#8 Posted by pweidman (2334 posts) -

Signed up and verified. Thank you TC for the link and heads up. :]

#9 Posted by kagato (920 posts) -

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully i'll get something back soonish ^_^

#10 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1639 posts) -

Well, might as well try the console versions if I can. I know I'm already buying the PC version in april. Thanks duder!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.