Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Bard College Quest Baggage? (Mild spoilers)

Punk1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Punk1984

So I did the three quests after you are accepted into the Bard College, the three resulting quest items are now hanging out in my inventory and I can't get rid of them. What do I do? Is it bug did I miss something?

Also even though I showed the one teacher the drum and got all the bonuses the quest was never marked complete, what gives?

zidane_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By zidane_24

Same thing happened on my character, I've just accepted that I will now be able to put together a band anywhere.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By veektarius

Only done the lute quest so far but the same thing happened. Maybe I won't do the others if it's not the only one... 5 lbs is a lot.

Divina_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Divina_Rex

Yeah damn drum weighs 4 lbs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.