Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Do The Companions' quests ever end? (minor spoilers)

nemt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nemt

I'm already The Harbringer and I've cured Kodlak and myself - but I keep getting "talk to the other Companions for work" in my misc quests screen. All they want me to do is repeat the generic wolf killing quests.

Also can I ditch the other 3 hagraven heads?

FreakAche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By FreakAche

@nemt said:

I'm already The Harbringer and I've cured Kodlak and myself - but I keep getting "talk to the other Companions for work" in my misc quests screen. All they want me to do is repeat the generic wolf killing quests.

Misc quests are often randomly generated by Radiant Story.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b
    deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nemt said:

I know its an old post, however I am at this point as well. Though i'm not really getting misc quests i'm getting like animal extermination , Criminal escaped etc. Easy things is there a point where these actually stop?

Nautilus1515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nautilus1515

I did a couple of these and then I get a quest from Aela for a totem of Hircine. I did a couple more exterminations and then I got another totem of Hircine quest so there is some reason to do them. The totem quests are not misc. quests. They are side quests. And this was all after you become Harbringer.

matt_wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By matt_wickstrom

I'm pretty sure the quests you're talking about are the Radiant quests, as someone already stated above. As for the witch heads, I see no reason why you're need them if you've completed The Companions' storyline, and cured yourself and Kodlak.

I was rather disappointed with The Companions' questline myself. It was fun, but seemed rather short for my liking.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By BraveToaster

Can you cure Kodlak and remain a werewolf?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@Axxol:Curing Kodlak doesnt cure you.

@FreakAche: Those heads are sometimes used for companion quests to cure other companions. You can also use one to cure yourself if you really want to.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Doctorchimp

@rebgav said:

@Irvandus said:

@FreakAche: Those heads are sometimes used for companion quests to cure other companions. You can also use one to cure yourself if you really want to.

Nope, having one head will see you through curing all of the other Companions. The other three heads will just sit in your inventory forever.

Are you talking about Farkas, Vilkas, and Aela?

How do you initiate that? Do you have to get all three of the totems?

SirPsychoSexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By SirPsychoSexy

So I denied curing myself when we cured kodlak, so later on I went back there, with witch heads, to try to cure myself and it is not working. Anyone know what i could do?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.