For those Starting game with Dawnguard installed

#1 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (102 posts) -

Now when I got Skyrim with Dawnguard very soon(have played a little and had a lot of fun and can't wait to have it on me...), I was wondering if my doing Dawnguard at the same time will have the enemies way above me power wise...if so then shoud I wait for me to advance power wise so out the playing level is evened out more?

#2 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

No, it totally scales to your character. I started a new character with Dawnguard. As soon as you hit level ten, the Dawnguard plot lines will open up. All the enemies in the Dawnguard quests are scaled to your current level just the same as the non-DLC quests. Have fun!

#3 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (102 posts) -

Thanks for the info

#4 Posted by Demoskinos (14779 posts) -

Oh... also take note once Dawnguard becomes active you will also be randomly ambushed by vampires constantly until you deal with the story line one way or the other.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.