Im bored in Skyrim?

#1 Posted by SexyToad (2722 posts) -

So basically Im a lvl 67 Kahjiit i beaten the blackbrother hood, thieves guild, and college. Im halfway through companions. But im wondering what fun places are around? What are some fun quests and locations?

#2 Posted by Rerejo28 (135 posts) -

You already did them all.

#3 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

start again as a woodelf archer....

#4 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3085 posts) -

You don't need an excuse to explore and murder things.

#5 Posted by benspyda (2050 posts) -

Dark Brotherhood and Thieves guild are the best quest lines so don't expect anything as good as that. Hunt down the Daedra quests, they're pretty great though.

#6 Posted by Stepside (510 posts) -

@SexyToad: Personally I believe the Elder Scroll quest (to get to the throat of the world) is the most interesting quest, although Thieves Guild comes a close second.

#7 Posted by rawrsair (821 posts) -

The quests for the deadric arttifacts are pretty cool

#8 Posted by Storms (341 posts) -

Wow, your character is... multi-talented. 

Anyway, go to a bar and talk to Sam Guevenne, accept his challenge. That's fun. 

#9 Posted by stryker1121 (1582 posts) -

I finished Companions last night and frankly I found it boring. Mage College was better. No plans this character to do Thieves or DB. I've had more fun questing on my own than anything. Why not search for the all the Dragon Masks or something?

#10 Posted by BasketSnake (1286 posts) -

He wrote "black" brotherhood. Racist.

#11 Posted by Raineko (431 posts) -

@benspyda said:

Dark Brotherhood and Thieves guild are the best quest lines so don't expect anything as good as that. Hunt down the Daedra quests, they're pretty great though.

Dark Brotherhood quests were good? Dammit I just slaughtered the entire Brotherhood for no reason.

#12 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (726 posts) -

@Storms said:

Wow, your character is... multi-talented. Anyway, go to a bar and talk to Sam Guevenne, accept his challenge. That's fun.

that is the best and most hilarious quest in the entire game. i loved every minute of it, and wish there was more to it!

#13 Edited by benspyda (2050 posts) -

The most fun I have now is just jumping into random dungeons and clearing them out. Always fun.

Its also good to make a new character and speck them out completely different as it makes the experience quite different. I've made four lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.