Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Repetative Guild Quests: Never Ending Supply?

ashton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ashton

I am the kind of completionist that tries to go through every dialogue tree untill there is nothing left to say to a person. Going through guilds you get minor quests (e.g. bedlam, numbers) that never seem to run out. Do they ever stop or will for example, Vex, keep giving me shill jobs?

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SSully

They are unlimited to my understanding. The game will keep assigning fetch quests and stuff to different areas you haven't explored. So it can help you see more of the world, but they are still pretty average missions.

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By VoshiNova

The thieves guild specifically does have an ending - once you've done two (maybe 5?) of the extra jobs in EACH CAPITOL CITY - you receive the "restored the thieves guild" achievement.

AND

The place looks waaaaay cooler - tons of more vendors in ze sewers

ashton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ashton

@VoshiNova: Awesome! Thanks I was wondering about that cause I just completed the main Thieves quest line.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b
    deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@SSully said:

They are unlimited to my understanding. The game will keep assigning fetch quests and stuff to different areas you haven't explored. So it can help you see more of the world, but they are still pretty average missions.

I was wondering about this. That surely clears things up for me. Hopefully it will break my "fast travel" problem and I can actually explore more. I guess i'm of the lazy gamer generation.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.