Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

Bought from gamestop for $20 but has no multiplayer code voucher

agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Just bought Last of Us remastered from gamestop for $20. But realized because gamestop sucks it was a display copy and wasn't wrapped up. Disc looks flawless but noticed there is no online voucher or any paper of any kind. My question is does the physical copy come with an online voucher?

buneroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

PS Plus = online pass. I don't think games come with those anymore at all but I'm not too sure because I buy digital.

agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buneroid: I hope so, reason I asked was because I borrowed a friends ps3 copy and was locked out of the multiplayer. I know I might not play 100 hours plus of it but I would at least like to experience once.

Can anyone else confirm this?

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@buneroid: I hope so, reason I asked was because I borrowed a friends ps3 copy and was locked out of the multiplayer. I know I might not play 100 hours plus of it but I would at least like to experience once.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Sony did away with the online pass system. You can play any PS4 game you own online as long as you have playstation plus.

agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok thanks 2 both of you. Now I feel better about my purchase. Hopefully there are still people playing it online now.

mathj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentboolen: yeah, there are def. people still playing it, however many of them have been playing it for some time therefore the learning curve might be kinda steep.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.