Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Longest Journey

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Nov 16, 2000

The Longest Journey puts the player in the shoes of 18-year old April Ryan as you face various challenges to find the Guardian and restore Balance between the two distinctly different worlds of Stark and Arcadia.

Why won't the cutscenes play on my laptop?

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Venatio

So I bought this game and I've played it on my desktop and it runs well there, but I'm going to be traveling soon and I want it on my laptop, problem is that the video in this game never show up

Game it self runs more then fine so no problems there but I get no cutscenes, I have damn good laptop too, sure it's not exactly a gaming laptop but it should be more than capable to run an 11 year old game

I have an L412 Lenovo Thinkpad, is there some way I can fix this?

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Venatio

Anyone have any idea?

Von

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Von

Might want to try out some of the solutions on this page.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.