Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Pinball Arcade

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 09, 2012

Official virtual recreations of numerous pinball tables from some of the largest manufacturers of pinball machines in history.

Pinball Season 1 & 2 Sale. 50% off

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

i'm copy/pasting this message from the e-mail, i bought season one and two for android since i have all seasons on Steam.

This time around, the Season One and Two passes are 50% color off the retail price on all platforms!

Season One Bundle (21 Tables) - $29.99$14.99

Season One Pro Bundle - $39.99$19.99

Season One Pro Upgrade - $9.99$4.99

Season Two Bundle (19 Tables) - $29.99 $14.99

Season Two Pro Bundle - $39.99$19.99

Season Two Pro Upgrade - $9.99$4.99

color

SALE DATES

iOS & Android (Google Play, Amazon & OUYA) - TODAY color7/24/15 - 8/28/15

Steam - Tomorrow @ 10AM color 7/25/15 - 8/08/15

PS4, PS3 & Vita - 7/29/15 - 8/28/15

PS4, PS3 & Vita Europe - Stay tuned to the Pinball Arcade Facebook Page for sale dates.

Xbox One & Xbox 360 - Stay tuned to the Pinball Arcade Facebook Page for sale dates.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

If you like Pinball even a little bit, you should check into this. 40 digital pinball tables for 30 dollars is a pretty good deal, and most versions of the game even offer an unlimited play table for free, so you can try the game before you buy. If you don't have these tables yet, this is nice deal.

The rest of us hardcore fans can keep waiting for the UI improvements that the developers promised were coming well over 18 months ago. :(

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sin4profit

@spaceinsomniac: the e-mail that announced the sale also showed off the new UI they're calling 2.0

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

"We will be rolling this functionality out to select platforms in the coming months!"

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I really enjoyed Pinball Hall of Fame on PS2. I tried this collection on PS3 and found it to be just a tad laggy? My timing was slightly off after having played a much tighter experience on PS2 assuming because of the wired controller. Seems alot better on PS4 though. Will definitely look into this when it goes on sale.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@spaceinsomniac: the e-mail that announced the sale also showed off the new UI they're calling 2.0

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

"We will be rolling this functionality out to select platforms in the coming months!"

I'm glad to hear that they're still talking about it, but they first announced it during Christmas of 2013! I'll keep my fingers crossed for friends list leaderboards as well. Those are easily the two largest missteps in an otherwise fantastic game.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spaceinsomniac: they kinda have friend's list. You have to sign into an account with them and then, at least on steam, your friends will show up in a section of the leaderboards. I think they do this so your scores can be counted across all the platforms you play the game on but i can't seem to sign into it on Android so i don't know for sure. I really want them to have the feature that Pinball FX has that shows, among your friends, if you are the table champion or not.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.