Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Tomorrow Children

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Oct 25, 2016

Players attempt to restore the human race in this dystopian game from Q-Games.

Game killed by Inventory limitations

Fitzgerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

This game would have been five-hundred percent better if I could hold more than 3 different tools and it clearly communicated how to unlock more slots. I'm sitting on like 1000 Freeman bucks and I would spend them all on more slots or just if the game stopped limiting my inventory altogether. Jesus Christ...

BobaTrainwreck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Talk to one of the shopkeepers. They'll clue you into the black market shop (d-pad Up to call them). When you open that menu, go to the licences category. There you'll find a 300Freeman$ licence to open 1 inventory slot. I think it let me buy that 3 times before it said out of stock. It is muuuuch nicer having double the inventory slots.

You can also unlock additional inventory slots by leveling up in Strength, but that only unlocks a slot when you hit Strength 10, 20, etc.

I wish more people were enthused about the game. I am genuinely in love with it, play it more than anything else right now (and I was super hyped for the new Pac-Man CE, too).

Gaminggumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Also remember that you don't actually have to carry everything. You can kick an extra item around, and you really only need to get them to the bus loading zone. So even with the starting loadout you can send 4 items plus one doll to the bus, and then go back for more.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.