- Dead Rising 2: Case West 
- Shadows of the Damned 
- Fire Pro Wrestling 
- Asura's Wrath 
- Project Draco 
- Codename D 
- Rise of Nightmares 
- Radiant Silvergun  

Keep in mind that some of these games are on PS3 as well, but still, the fact that twice the amount of games were announced for 360 over the PS3 so far is weird. Especially because the show is held in Japan, with Japanese developers and publishers.  

Sony had a very nice first day as well: 
- Ico Collection 
- Project Dark 
- Muramasa and Odin Sphere possibly
- NG3 
- DMC 
- Asura's Wrath  
- Yakuza 5 (some might not say this is a good thing though, with the addition of zombies)

Nintendo: 
- MGS 3D

PC: 
- Phantasy Star Online 2

If there are other major announcements I forgot, please add them to the thread.

#2 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8606 posts) -

Phantasy Star Online 2!

Only thing I remotely care about!

#3 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -

Just curious really, but how many of these titles are actually being released outside of Japan? Besides the obvious big-hit-names of course.

#4 Posted by Yummylee (22539 posts) -

DMC and Case West are the only announcements I found myself interested in - even with such a vast amount of stuff from TGS.

#5 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -
@CrazyChris: Practically all of them are to be expected to be released outside of Japan.
#6 Posted by xyzygy (10078 posts) -
@CrazyChris: They've just been announced so release dates may not even be in the question yet. The only one I see as MAYBE not coming here is Haunt. But who knows, that may even come.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.