Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's The Division

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 08, 2016

An online-only open-world shooter-RPG from Ubisoft Massive set in a chaotic New York City that is wrought by disease.

Giantbomb The100.io Group (Giantbomb LFG)

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By Hestilllives19

Over at the Destiny forums there were people posting often about finding groups for Raids and to do other events with. So I decided, after seeing one of our clans, Cerberus Wolves, using a site called The100.io to create one to be used by all of the Destiny community as a grouping tool. With the Open Beta coming to The Division this weekend I noticed they have added The Division to their supported games list so I thought it appropriate to add support for The Division to our 100.io groups as well. Below is the link to those groups if anyone would like to join up to find other players to play the Beta this weekend with from Giantbomb or when The Division launches officially.

Giantbomb Destiny/Divison PS4 Group

Giantbomb Destiny/Division Xbox One Group

Giantbomb Division PC Group

Hope this helps at least a few players in the community.

Surly_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Like the idea of this, just wish the site had platform support for PC

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadows_engage: They do, I just created a new Group for PC that is only for The Division. I'm adding it to the Original Post.

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Joined the 100.io group. Disappointing the game doesn't have built in clan support. You would have thought they would have learnt from Destiny.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hestilllives19

Created a planned session on PS4 for tonight at 4pm Pacific or 6pm Central. We could use two other guys around level 20. If there are extra players someone can start another group. Send me a friend request on PSN (hestilllives19) to join.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.