Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 18, 2008

The sequel to Rainbow Six: Vegas returns with a brand new story of terrorist attacks and the Rainbow squad's attempt to stop them.

Should I buy this for multiplayer?

Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Twitchey

So should I? 
    I have twenty dollars to burn in my PSN account and I remember playing this a long time ago on the Xbox and I really enjoyed it. 

I want to play with friends of mine and multiplayer, but I'm worried there will be no one online. So can anyone tell me if the community still has a pulse. 

If this is a waste, what cooperative PSN titles would you suggest for twenty dollars or less?

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SSully

I have no idea how the community is, but it should have a small fanbase still. Also if you and your friends want it just for coop then that is fine. Even if there arent many people online the terrorist hunt mode will be great for you and a few friends. I suggest you check the games actual forums on an official website for a better answer.

Three0neFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Three0neFive

My advice: Don't.

I was in the exact same position as you, had some money to burn and remembered liking the first one on the 360. Wish I hadn't. If you've played any post-Call of Duty 4 shooter for any length of time, this game won't hold up at all. It's clunky as shit and looks (and runs) pretty awful.

On the plus side (if you can call it that), there does seem to still be a pretty active, albeit modestly-sized, community around the game. They're all impossibly good, and once they've encountered you will never stop sending you invites. Ever.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By N7

I say no. Cute game yes, but it's long dead now. Especially if you want it for the multiplayer.

I say save your money for something awesome to come out.

yinstarrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By yinstarrunner

Don't do it.  It's an exceedingly average game.
    Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Kyreo

@N7 said:

I say no. Cute game yes, but it's long dead now. Especially if you want it for the multiplayer.

I say save your money for something awesome to come out.

I say this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.