Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Torchlight II

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 20, 2012

The sequel to Runic Games' Torchlight, it features four new classes, a much bigger world, online co-op play, and a host of other new features.

Cacklespit

mgsolid86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 40

#1  Edited By mgsolid86

Does anyone know where Cacklespit or Cacklespit's Realm are? I've been looking for a while and my mini-map doesn't lead me to it. I'm thinking it might be a glitch.

TheJappernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheJappernaut

For me Cacklespit was at the edge of the map. I picked up a bell somewhere and used it to summon Cacklespit. In order to get to his realm I picked up a quest in the town that told me to find "Fade". I think you can only get it after you summoned him, I don't know exactly I haven't really read the quest text. Anyway, Fade tells you to find some skulls and then creates a portal to his realm.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.