Torchlight II on Steam

#1 Posted by Nonused (212 posts) -

And you get the first one free if you pre-purchase. You excited? I'm excited.

Catch the fever. Summer 2012 (?).

#2 Posted by whyareyoucrouchingspock (975 posts) -

Oh, you get the first game free? Terrific value.

#3 Posted by Dagbiker (6967 posts) -

I already own the first one.

#4 Posted by fox01313 (5069 posts) -

@Dagbiker: I'm sure there will be a few people on the site with the same issue, just look for the steam trading thread & find someone with something else you might want instead (or gift it to lazy friends who never bought it on steam).

#5 Posted by Nonused (212 posts) -

@Dagbiker: I gave my extra to a buddy of mine. Now we're trying to get the multiplayer mod to work.

Forwarding ports is hard.

#6 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2489 posts) -

Ooh, 4-pack for $60. I need a copy for me and my son, if only I could find 2 other people...

Ahh well, there's time.

#7 Posted by Funkydupe (3311 posts) -

@Dagbiker: Same here. They should give us something of equivalent value.

#8 Edited by Farley_Lives (278 posts) -

I got an extra copy of the first if anyone is interested. All my friends already own it and I have this burning passion to not have it sit in my inventory.

Update: Redeemed now good luck to the user who pm'ed me.

#9 Posted by Blackout62 (1338 posts) -

You know I hate to keep myself away from the day of release hubub but Valve will have a sale sometime soon after release and the game will be like $5.00. That's when I'm swooping in.

#10 Posted by ashleychittock (136 posts) -

I only just got into this game yesterday after having the demo recommended to me, and I took advantage of this deal off the strength of my demo experience.

Felt pretty odd pre-ordering a sequel just to play the prequel, but I'm already amped for T2.

#11 Posted by JBG4 (410 posts) -

Just pre-ordered mine on Steam a few minutes ago. I'm pretty excited about it.

#12 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

4-pack you say?

Time to go sell these hats for Torchlight II.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.