Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Transformers: War For Cybertron

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Jun 22, 2010

A depiction of the beginning of the infamous war between the noble Autobots and the nefarious Decepticons, set on the Transformers' homeworld, Cybertron, long before they had even heard of humans or the planet Earth.

So what class is everyone thinking about playing as?

DrHawking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DrHawking

After playing a good bit of the demo, I found my self liking the scout a lot more than I expected but I still cant wait to try out the scientist class.

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jack268

Scout is more fun to play but the extra health and the weapons for the soldier are beastly. I haven't checked out the other two classes though.

FunkasaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By FunkasaurusRex

What weapons are you using as scouts? I found the action was moving too fast for me to get off any good shots with the sniper rifle or pistol. I seemed to do best with the spray-n-pray minigun that the soldier has.

DrHawking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By DrHawking
    @FunkasaurusRex: The method I found best with a scout was to do some hit and run tactics and the cloak + sword combo. I personally think the sniper in this game is garbage but my opinion might not be too relevant as I hate most snipers in 3rd person games.
    Tagachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Tagachi

I only played the demo for 30mins at a friends house bc I don't have an Xbox. I'm kinda excited about playing the Leader class, but I'm not sure why. We will find out in 7 days.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.