Trials Evolution - Way of the Ninja easter egg

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Mruk63 (10 posts) -

This game is crazy!

#2 Posted by linus_south (146 posts) -

That is insane, but insanely cool!

#3 Posted by rmanthorp (3913 posts) -

I... What?!

#4 Posted by brophdog (87 posts) -

Coolio

#5 Posted by KarlPilkington (2718 posts) -

Well...great!

#6 Posted by tallTuck94 (553 posts) -

This is probably the only game that makes me want an Xbox, I couldn't care less about Halo or GOW this is clearly the height of Xbox

#7 Posted by Nux (2331 posts) -

I like that the time is still going as that movie is running.

#8 Posted by mozzle (159 posts) -

I'm more in awe of your time, and then your friends time *head explodes" It took me 270 + faults to pass that level.

#9 Posted by Gamer_152 (14072 posts) -

It looks like this thread has died down now, but in the future know that when users post a thread that includes video links or embeds, they should contain at least one or two lengthy paragrphs of text, written in a way that will incite discussion. This ensures that constructive discussion stays plentiful on the boards and that the burden of starting meaningful discussion is not left on the users replying, as opposed to the topic creators. Thank you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.