Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Uncharted 2 GB Community games?

allenibrahim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By allenibrahim

With the recent release of Uncharted 2: Game of the Year edition as well as the AMAZING TNT of the game, I began to have memories of all the awesome GB game nights when the game came out. Since there are at least a few users who are just now getting the game, I wanted to ask the community if anybody's still playing or would like to come back to the game for some organized multiplayer matches. There have been several "Are people still playing this??" threads, but I was thinking more of a planned multiplayer private game if people are still interested. My PSN's bigall94 if you're interested. Post yours here and/or message me telling me who you are.

DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DonPixel

psn name: SneakyOmar

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.