Story Trailer, With, Yes, Another New Love Interest.

#1 Posted by Yummylee (20559 posts) -

The ladies love the Drake. Goes with the territory to be sure, though I half expect this series to end up as a harem or something. Anywhoo, hey guess what, it's Uncharted; treasures, exotic locales, and pirates. I should also note that there's what looks like a pretty substantial spoiler in there... unless it's just a ruse to make people guessing? In any case, if you don't actually find the Uncharted storylines, for as entertaining as they still are, entirely predictable you may want to give this a miss. 

#2 Posted by RuthLoose (740 posts) -

Everyone knows a side story needs some side romance. Don't worry, kids, Drake will always be mostly true to Elena.

#3 Posted by nomorehalfmeasuresdoctor (143 posts) -

I want this game but I don't want a vita.

#4 Edited by Yummylee (20559 posts) -
@nomorehalfmeasures said:

I want this game but I don't want a vita.

Same here, I'll never turn down a little extra Uncharted, though I don't want to pay an extra £200 or whatever to get it. Hopefully it'll get a home-console port down the line... I passed on a PSP for Peace Walker and wulah! Only took like a year.. T_T
#5 Posted by Linkster7 (1002 posts) -

I'll wait for the inevitable PS3 Rerelease, or PS4.

Maybe.

#6 Edited by Marcsman (2875 posts) -
@RuthLoose said:

Everyone knows a side story needs some side romance. Don't worry, kids, Drake will always be mostly true to Elena.

Scrrew that. That tramp hooked up with a cameraman the second Drake turned his back. I hope they kill her off in 3.
#7 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

Takes place before Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, so I'm glad they aren't screwing with the main story. Looks great though, and it's definitely a solid reason to buy a Vita.

#8 Posted by The_Martian (48 posts) -

@RuthLoose said:

This is a prequel, so he hasn't even met Elena in this one.

Game looks awesome. Makes me want to buy a Vita.

#9 Posted by SeanFoster (837 posts) -

3 ladies over several years? What a dog!

#10 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

@Linkster7:

#11 Posted by The_Martian (48 posts) -

@Linkster7 said:

I'll wait for the inevitable PS3 Rerelease, or PS4.

Maybe.

You'll have to wait for a second Vita Uncharted so they can have the Uncharted Origins Collection. lol

#12 Posted by Ghostiet (5153 posts) -
@Marcsman said:
@RuthLoose said:

Scrrew that. That tramp hooked up with a cameraman the second Drake turned his back. I hope they kill her off in 3.
Wait, what?
#13 Posted by msavo (7522 posts) -

I'm super excited for this game and hope it's a launch title for Vita. I hope Eddy Raja makes an appearance.

#14 Posted by MikkaQ (10224 posts) -

Good, they're sticking to the indiana jones formula of having a love interest in each entry.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.