Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Vanquish

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

Take the fight to evil Russian robots using a rocket-powered self-adapting battlesuit in this innovative third-person shooter from Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami.

Free Tri-Weapon Pack codes

EricSCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EricSCH

This German videogame site is currently giving out free codes for the Vanquish Tri-Weapon DLC, just thought that some people might like to get it. It normally costs 160 MS points, but hey, free is free.

http://www.computerbild.de/gutscheinaktionen/cbs-xbox-Vanquish-Codes-5859728.html

You need to click on the picture and then enter your e-mail address. You don't need to tick the box (it'll send you newletters if you do). I just received my code and I'm pretty sure it works for all regions.

Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Vonocourt

Thanks, I believe I got my Halo Banshee avatar Item from the same site.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.