12 Comments
Posted by Bjorn

Legends is still my favorite sim, probably because it was the one that got me into racing sim's for real. Knowing that that team is a part of this makes me really excited. It looks gorgeous(it even made me use a word I never use!) and the pedigree is there. This will be one to look out for, even if you just have a passing interest in Racing. Like me, back when I picked up Legends and got hooked.

Posted by StraightGrizzly

Drew is gonna have a heart attack.

Posted by Devil240Z

Lookin pretty nice. Still waiting to hear about wheel support on PS4. I refuse to buy a new wheel, the one I have has worked great since GT4.

Posted by slyr114

Move over Forza and Gran Turismo, this game looks fucking fantastic. Plus there is actually a PC version.

Posted by VooDooPC

How hardcore is the simulation in this? I really enjoyed Shift 2, but I think if I played this I'd just be spinning in circles, getting more frustrated than having fun.

Posted by HurricaneIvan29

I imagine it'll have great controls being that it's a sim, now I just hope it has some personality (good UI, music, etc.)

Posted by Altrezia

It doesn't have great controls, but it is really gorgeous. Hopefully they still have time to tighten up the physics a bit before launch. It's 'fun' at the moment, but not a sim.

Posted by HurricaneIvan29

@altrezia: I'd just really like a forza clone on ps4 haha I could never get into GT because of those damn menus and UI

Edited by Bollard

Psst this game is great.

@altrezia said:

It doesn't have great controls, but it is really gorgeous. Hopefully they still have time to tighten up the physics a bit before launch. It's 'fun' at the moment, but not a sim.

Do you own it? Cause I would strongly disagree with this sentiment. Plays amazing on a wheel.

@voodoopc said:

How hardcore is the simulation in this? I really enjoyed Shift 2, but I think if I played this I'd just be spinning in circles, getting more frustrated than having fun.

There's assists which make it playable on a 360 pad.

Edited by Altrezia

@bollard said:

Psst this game is great.

@altrezia said:

It doesn't have great controls, but it is really gorgeous. Hopefully they still have time to tighten up the physics a bit before launch. It's 'fun' at the moment, but not a sim.

Do you own it? Cause I would strongly disagree with this sentiment. Plays amazing on a wheel.

@voodoopc said:

How hardcore is the simulation in this? I really enjoyed Shift 2, but I think if I played this I'd just be spinning in circles, getting more frustrated than having fun.

There's assists which make it playable on a 360 pad.

I do - I've been in the WMD thing since very near the start, and have the steam version installed. I play it with a Fanatec CSW, CSP and CSS on a triple monitor setup. I love sim racing - but Project CARS is not a sim (yet). I hope they sort it as it's gorgeous and has a nice range of content, but it's miles off at the moment.

Edit: I play it on this:

Posted by Bollard

@altrezia said:

@bollard said:

Psst this game is great.

@altrezia said:

It doesn't have great controls, but it is really gorgeous. Hopefully they still have time to tighten up the physics a bit before launch. It's 'fun' at the moment, but not a sim.

Do you own it? Cause I would strongly disagree with this sentiment. Plays amazing on a wheel.

@voodoopc said:

How hardcore is the simulation in this? I really enjoyed Shift 2, but I think if I played this I'd just be spinning in circles, getting more frustrated than having fun.

There's assists which make it playable on a 360 pad.

I do - I've been in the WMD thing since very near the start, and have the steam version installed. I play it with a Fanatec CSW, CSP and CSS on a triple monitor setup. I love sim racing - but Project CARS is not a sim (yet). I hope they sort it as it's gorgeous and has a nice range of content, but it's miles off at the moment.

Edit: I play it on this:

That's a serious setup. I like.