77 Comments
  • 77 results
  • 1
  • 2
Posted by scarace360

Ya big robots

Posted by DannyJ

Pre video ads?!
 
Nnnnoooooooooo
 
Necessary evil I guess

Edited by Belonpopo

Transformers would be so much better if every Transformer was voiced by Ron Perlman and Keith David.

Posted by august

I ain't gonna lie. This looks fucking awesome.

Posted by francesthemule

I really hope this turns out well.
Posted by FelixLighter

Omega Supreme.  Nice.

Posted by VicRattlehead

auto bots........ROOLLLL OUTTTTT!!!

Posted by JackSukeru

Looks pretty awesome.

Posted by lasafrog

OH MY GOD! This is wet dream! I going to be drooling over this for the rest of the year.

 

PLEASE do this justice Activision, NO MATTER THE COST !! ! !

Posted by MisterMouse

Looks very epic and hectic! hopefully this works out!

Posted by GunnBjorn
@FelixLighter said:
"Omega Supreme.  Nice. "

Yes, i hope he still has his telegraph style of speech! 
The same goes for soundwave.
Posted by Vinchenzo

Game looks good but I'm a bit confused on the history. Why are they in the form of cars if it's pre-Earth? (Right? Pre-Earth?) I imagine looking like a car would be the opposite of being a robot in disguise. I know they still transform and such, but if they haven't been to Earth why are they cars? Am I missing something?

Posted by RVonE

FUCK YEAH OMEGA SUPREME!!
Posted by qlum

looks fun but will fail

Posted by defaulttag

Wow! This actually looks quite promising.

Edited by GunnBjorn
@Vinchenzo said:

"Game looks good but I'm a bit confused on the history. Why are they in the form of cars if it's pre-Earth? (Right? Pre-Earth?) I imagine looking like a car would be the opposite of being a robot in disguise. I know they still transform and such, but if they haven't been to Earth why are they cars? Am I missing something? "


If you're familiar with the very first episode(s), you'd know that they already transform in vehicles on Cybertron. 
Optimus in this trailer does not transform in a truck yet. 
When the Autobots and Decepticons crash on Earth, a probe is send out to scan all kinds of eartlhy vehicles and devices in which the robots of both rivaling parties will be shaped into their ultimate form.
Posted by fox01313

Been wondering when High Moon (loved since Darkwatch) would get to another good game, looks like fun.

Posted by skrutop

I'm cautiously optimistic.  The game looks really good, but it's tough to say if it'll be any fun.  I'll definitely hold off on getting it, figuring that it's a game that's price will drop like a stone, being in a bargain bin about a year after release.

Posted by VoodooTerror
@Vinchenzo said:
" Game looks good but I'm a bit confused on the history. Why are they in the form of cars if it's pre-Earth? (Right? Pre-Earth?) I imagine looking like a car would be the opposite of being a robot in disguise. I know they still transform and such, but if they haven't been to Earth why are they cars? Am I missing something? "
they're not meant to be in disguise on cybertron
Posted by VoodooTerror
@Vinchenzo said:
" @VoodooTerror said:
" @Vinchenzo said:
" Game looks good but I'm a bit confused on the history. Why are they in the form of cars if it's pre-Earth? (Right? Pre-Earth?) I imagine looking like a car would be the opposite of being a robot in disguise. I know they still transform and such, but if they haven't been to Earth why are they cars? Am I missing something? "
they're not meant to be in disguise on cybertron "
But why are they in the form of cars if they haven't been to Earth yet? "
 
because they were origionally built by another race, but ultimately won their freedom 
autobots were the worker class and decepticons the military
Posted by Deusoma
@august said:
" I ain't gonna lie. This looks fucking awesome. "
Posted by Sharpless
@VoodooTerror said:
" @Vinchenzo said:
" @VoodooTerror said:
" they're not meant to be in disguise on cybertron "
But why are they in the form of cars if they haven't been to Earth yet? "
 because they were origionally built by another race, but ultimately won their freedom autobots were the worker class and decepticons the military "
That's only one origin story. The far superior comics continuity has the Transformers as the creations of the god-like being Primus, who gave them transformation abilities to mimic those of his nemesis Unicron. That origin story is the far more commonly used one of the two. Check out the Transformers wiki for more info.
 
Annnnnd I'm a dork.
Posted by Tactical_Kill

YES!!!

Posted by VoodooTerror
@Sharpless said:
" @VoodooTerror said:
" @Vinchenzo said:
" @VoodooTerror said:
" they're not meant to be in disguise on cybertron "
But why are they in the form of cars if they haven't been to Earth yet? "
 because they were origionally built by another race, but ultimately won their freedom autobots were the worker class and decepticons the military "
That's only one origin story. The far superior comics continuity has the Transformers as the creations of the god-like being Primus, who gave them transformation abilities to mimic those of his nemesis Unicron. That origin story is the far more commonly used one of the two. Check out the Transformers wiki for more info.  Annnnnd I'm a dork. "
seeing as there isnt any actual cannon with regards to their origin, im not gonna start a debate, we'll be going forever ahah :P
Posted by Sharpless
@VoodooTerror:
Well, they're both canon, actually. So we're both, technically, right. :) It's accepted that the Transformers universe contains a shit-ton of different parallel timelines. I imagine that the G1 cartoon continuity's origin story fits in there somewhere.
Posted by VoodooTerror
@Sharpless: yeah, thats true i guess. 
ive always wanted to read the comics but i cant get hold of them 
 
also OMEGA SUPREME!!!!
Posted by BigAlstevens83

I have a feeling that if it's given the right treatment this could be as good as last years batman game.

Posted by Joker_777

Okay then.

Posted by Skanes
@BigAlstevens83: Jesus I hope that's the case.
Posted by BobSully

I am not the biggest Transformers fan, but I did enjoy the original animated movie and the couple dozen episodes of transformers episodes I saw as a child. The M. Bay Live action movies are some what decent if you take them for what they are and dont take them too seriously (popcorn action with a hot chick). Watching the original cinematic trailer sparked a little bit of hype in me for this game, but all I could say was this looks cool but the actual game will probably be mediocre. After seeing this I have to say it might be promising. Heres to a "Batman: Arkam Asylum" version of Transformers with hopefully some kickass multiplayer (if needed).

Posted by GunnBjorn

Wow, all of a sudden it occurred to me... 
Isn't 'Battle' for Cybertron more accurate?  
English isn't my first language, so please, don't utterly humiliate me. 
Posted by 10_yard_fighter

Wait, I thought Bumblebee was a Camaro? 

Posted by GigaKill

Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Posted by NathHaw

Soundwave is still the best Transformer.  OK, maybe Devastator is better, but that's a little unfair.

Posted by Shaanyboi

this.....actually looks awesome...like... "HOLY SHIT" awesome........
 
GOD I hope this is the game to nail Transformers like Arkham Asylum did for Batman last year!

Posted by jakob187

This game is going to be a massive disappointment. 
 
If I keep saying that like I did for Batman: Arkham Asylum, then it will end up being awesome...right?

Posted by triple07

Well since Shia LeBoufe is not involved I'm willing to listen to what they have to say.

Posted by aurahack

Wait so this is not Michael Bay Transformers? 
 
DUDE. If it's anything like the PS2 Atari game, then sign me the hell up!

Posted by Crolk

omg  i need to get a ps3 this year ether i do or i do
Posted by White
@jakob187 said:
" This game is going to be a massive disappointment.  If I keep saying that like I did for Batman: Arkham Asylum, then it will end up being awesome...right? "
God I hope that's how the world works now.
 
This game is going to be shit!
Posted by Jayzilla

Dude! Soundwave has a flippin human tape deck in his chest before he came to earth?! wut? it would have been more believable as an mp3 player.

Posted by LuciedB1988

Hhhmm.... I'll save judgement till the game is released.

Posted by MarkWahlberg

If Cybertron has never known war, how did they come up with all these lasers and axes and such so quickly?

Posted by Bionicicide

Could go either way.

Posted by Zerstoren

Seriously, another one of these games is not needed. Where do they keep getting funding for these?

Posted by cannibeast

The setting has promise.  The characters have charm. The license has potential.  The CG trailer looks awesome. This has all the makings of a disappointment.
 
I want there to be a good Transformers game, but at this point I wonder if it's even possible. It would have to combine 3rd person shooting with driving and vehicular combat, and integrate them seamlessly in a way that's never been fully realized.  No studio has successfully been  able to make both shooting and driving feel right in a single game, let alone meld the two into a cohesive gameplay experience.
 
Factor in the developer, High Moon Studios, a company known for making solid "B" grade games, and color me wary. If High Moon pulls it together, this could be their breakout title. What I want is a Transformers game that makes me go "Holy shit, they did it. I feel like a Transformer." It's hard to imagine what that game would even look like.

Posted by haggis

I just remember being a kid and getting the Transformers video games for my Commodore 64 (both the Ocean and Activision games), getting home, loading them up and ... they were the worst damn games I'd ever played. My expectations are low. While some of the above video looks decent, it also looks a bit chaotic and messy. We'll see.

Posted by Pepsicolaboy
@White said:
" @jakob187 said:
" This game is going to be a massive disappointment.  If I keep saying that like I did for Batman: Arkham Asylum, then it will end up being awesome...right? "
God I hope that's how the world works now.  This game is going to be shit! "
I love this reasoning :)
 
This game is going to be balls!
Posted by keyhunter

Was bumblebee a playable character? Why was he even in the trailer? No doubt this game could be as good as Transformers for the PS2...But why is the smallest, weakest, and most useless autobot in the game?

Posted by VoodooTerror
@keyhunter said:
" Was bumblebee a playable character? Why was he even in the trailer? No doubt this game could be as good as Transformers for the PS2...But why is the smallest, weakest, and most useless autobot in the game? "
cus he's one of the more well known ones i guess 
 
even if he is a complete fag
  • 77 results
  • 1
  • 2