So just a heads up, the Cicero Crisis Event has ended (on the PC Version of Warframe) thanks to everyone in the Giant Bomb PC Clan for playing and helping your fellow duders complete the event! DE has released the rewards with Update 11.5.8
Score 10 points and you will receive an Event Badge.
Score 50 points and you will receive a set of 4x Dual Stat Mods (Status chance + Toxic Damage).
Score 100 points and you will earn a set of Wraith Twin Vipers!
Giant Bomb Heavy Industries finished the event Rank 71
The Cicero Crisis
Update 11.5 has been released on the PC version of Warframe.
Event Details Below
The Forests of Earth have evolved. Centuries of manipulation by the Orokin have created breeds of super plants that grow tougher and faster than anything seen before. Until now the Grineer have been unable to conquer these unruly forests, but Councilor Vay Hek plans to use his Cicero Toxin to clear the land and make way for Grineer settlements.
Visit Earth and sabotage Councilor Vay Hek's plans!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO
- Visit and Select the unique Mission located on Earth!
- Be sure to equip your Codex Scanner! Scan plants on Earth to collect necessary samples and data of mysterious plants!
- Collecting the correct number of plant scans will unlock the permanent use of a Foundry Blueprint that can be used to create one of a variety of anti-toxins.
- Equip and carry one of the anti-toxins into a mission and load it into the Cicero Toxin injectors that you must find in the mission.
- Work solo or with a team. Each player can take a different anti-toxin into the mission to create a combination of anti-toxins. Combining anti-toxins will make them last longer and increase your score.
- These Forest missions will have dynamic Day and Night settings! Every six hours, Day will change to Night, and Night to Day as the cycle goes on! New plants will appear throughout the Day and Night, so be sure to explore at different times!
Changes to the Event point system overall. We have introduced the VERMILLION formula/antitoxin blueprint, an incredibly potent recipe that allows a single Tenno to receive 100 points when used! You can find this in the Market for purchase and craft it in the Foundry.
The VERMILLION Antitoxin formula has been added for Solo Players to achieve the required points for the event rewards, as well as to allow competitive clans to reach higher scores.
- Doubled chance of getting a Rare plant in your Cicero Crisis mission.
- Removed plant spawns from first room in Cicero Crisis.
EVENT START AND END TIME
The Cicero Crisis is on now and will end on Monday, January 6 at 12 PM EST.
Upon completing each mission, all Tenno in your Squad will receive the same point score. This score is determined by the rarity of anti-toxins used in the mission:
Common anti-toxin = 10 points
Uncommon anti-toxin = 15 points
Rare anti-toxin = 25 points
To achieve a 100 point score, all four Tenno in your Squad must bring a Rare anti-toxin worth 25 points each, and successfully defend the Cicero Toxin injector.
Solo and Squad Scoring
– Aim for your personal best! Your best mission score will be saved (max 100).
- Clan scores will accumulate to determine Clan winners at the end of the event.
- Score 10 points and you will receive an Event Badge.
- Score 50 points and you will receive a set of 4x Dual Stat Mods (Status chance + Toxic Damage).
- Score 100 points and you will earn a set of Twin Wraith Vipers!
- A Gold, Silver and Bronze Clan Statue will be distributed to the top three Clans in each Clan Tier.
Go forth with your Codex Scanner, search out the ingredients needed and neutralize the Cicero Toxin!
Come join Giant Bomb Heavy Industries (PC Clan) and let's work together to get the event awards.