Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warframe

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 25, 2013

From the studio that co-created the Unreal series comes a free-to-play third-person Loot Shooter pitting a group of superhuman warriors (in advanced exo-armor systems known as "Warframes") against a hostile universe.

Warframe Launch Title on PS4

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Warframe, Digital Extreme's sci-fi third-person co-op shooter that recently entered open-beta on the PC, will be coming to the PS4 at launch. The current demo, set to be shown next week at E3, is running at 1080p and uses the touchpad to activate player skills.

Accompanying Warframe is an iOS and Android app called Warframe Nexus that can alert players to in-game events and potential mission rewards.

The game will retain its free-to-play model and, according to IGN, microtransactions as well. No word yet on cross-play or account migrations.

devilzrule27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By devilzrule27

Planetside 2 and DCUO also were announced.

It's certainly interesting, hopefully it's a more fleshed out game by then.

Sdoots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 7

If I can use the same account between the two platforms, this is a huge selling point for a PS4. I love this game, but I wouldn't ever want to start from scratch.

JCGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Is it just me or does this game have a large "Infinity Blade" look to it? I guess the main characters just look like Infinity Blade characters to me. Eh, it's free to play so no real reason not to check it out if it's any good.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

This game looked boring from the QL, but it's free so I guess that's something.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By mrcraggle

@zombie2011: The game has changed a lot since that quick look. It didn't even have any of the wall running in it at that point. I can only assume by the time the PS4 is released, it'll be a much more complete game as it's still a beta.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.