Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warframe

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 25, 2013

From the studio that co-created the Unreal series comes a free-to-play third-person Loot Shooter pitting a group of superhuman warriors (in advanced exo-armor systems known as "Warframes") against a hostile universe.

What Warframe are you currently playing as?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

For me I'm going back and forth with Ash and Loki.

I'm trying to build up a stealth character. Both of them has their ups and downs. At the moment I'm trying to build them up to see who will be the better stealth Warframe for me, and after that I'm going to get a engineer Warframe called Vauban... I like to call him the Isaac Clark Warframe

He looks perfect for defense missions.

colinjw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By colinjw

I am not that for in the game but I like the rhino suit. It goes well with the way that I play. The only thing that I am wondering is what type of weapons I should get for it.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By falserelic

@colinjw said:

I am not that for in the game but I like the rhino suit. It goes well with the way that I play. The only thing that I am wondering is what type of weapons I should get for it.

Good Ole Rhino AKA The Big Daddy Warframe. If you want to do some Ultra Insane Damage. Get this primary weapon called the Penta. Its a grenade launcher that you can detonate. Its one of the strongest weapons I've seen and have in my inventory. The Galatine is a badass sword that will fit well with Big Daddy. As for secondary you can't go wrong with Kunai. Now once you equip the right mods and upgrade them., all these weapons will make you feel unstoppable.

Make sure to get that Penta at all cost. That weapon literally can take out crowds of enemies if modded correctly. Hell I had a guy hop on his mic asking me ''wtf kind of overpowed weapon is that shit''. I just hope the devs don't dowgrade it in the future.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

been rolling with the box art guy Excalibur

FaPaThY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FaPaThY

I have every warframe, except Rhino Prime, so I either use whatever's best for the situation or whatever's not R30. Just got Hydroid not long ago, so leveling him, and I'm in the process of forma'ing out Ash.

Lately, I've been using Loki, because of the new event. Since there's always at least one pug that's stupid and doesn't know how the new rescue mission works, I solo stealth ran 9-18 point rescue missions to get the new syandana.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I've been rocking Nyx these past few days. I used to run nothing but Saryn until I started running nothing but Valkyr and, now, here we are. Kind of a big change going from two of the tankiest frames in the game to Nyx, but she has 2 very good panic buttons so thankfully I can still afford to be reckless every now and then.

Only thing I really don't like about Nyx is that Mind Control is only useful if you can grab like a Napalm or an enemy leader or something, but even then teammates will still mow them down whether it be intentional or on accident. I think the game should treat them like allies so you can at least get some use out of them. Oh, and Psychic Bolts is just...there...I guess. I feel like almost every Warframe has at least 1 useless skill.

colinjw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falserelic: I am building the Galatine at the moment.

Are kunai good? I figured guns would be better.

I will look into the Penta I have not seen it before.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By falserelic

@colinjw said:

@falserelic: I am building the Galatine at the moment.

Are kunai good? I figured guns would be better.

I will look into the Penta I have not seen it before.

They're deadly and highly effective with the right mods. The kunai are one of the deadliest sidearms to have with you(Outside of the Dex Furis that weapon works wonders). As for the Penta definitely look into it. Though if you do get a chance to get it. Try not to shoot too close and accidentally kill yourself, don't be like me.

@mrfluke said:

been rolling with the box art guy Excalibur

Yeah Excalibur can be a beast, he kills so smoothly.

@babychoochoo said:

I've been rocking Nyx these past few days. I used to run nothing but Saryn until I started running nothing but Valkyr and, now, here we are. Kind of a big change going from two of the tankiest frames in the game to Nyx, but she has 2 very good panic buttons so thankfully I can still afford to be reckless every now and then.

Only thing I really don't like about Nyx is that Mind Control is only useful if you can grab like a Napalm or an enemy leader or something, but even then teammates will still mow them down whether it be intentional or on accident. I think the game should treat them like allies so you can at least get some use out of them. Oh, and Psychic Bolts is just...there...I guess. I feel like almost every Warframe has at least 1 useless skill.

I wouldn't say all, but some warframes do has some useless skills. Ash so far is the only Warframe where I found most of he's skills useless(Except for cloak). He's skills can be decent on lower levels, but higher levels can flatout murder you when using he's skillset.

@fapathy said:

I have every warframe, except Rhino Prime, so I either use whatever's best for the situation or whatever's not R30. Just got Hydroid not long ago, so leveling him, and I'm in the process of forma'ing out Ash.

Lately, I've been using Loki, because of the new event. Since there's always at least one pug that's stupid and doesn't know how the new rescue mission works, I solo stealth ran 9-18 point rescue missions to get the new syandana.

I love Loki, at first I hated playing as him, but once you've got the hang of how he works he can be aswome. Trolling his enemies and going cloak while having melee damage boosted can be fun. On top of that he's the fastest Warframe and weakest, but still you can improvise with Loki in alot of bad situations.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am REALLY enjoying Zephyr. I didn't think I would but I would say she's my favorite, actually. It's so fun having that much mobility. She's SO fast in the air.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am REALLY enjoying Zephyr. I didn't think I would but I would say she's my favorite, actually. It's so fun having that much mobility. She's SO fast in the air.

I've seen people gliding through the maps with her. People be causing all kinds of havoc with tornados.

Tsoglani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Looks like a cool game, might download. But I do wanna know if you need to pay to win.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tsoglani said:

Looks like a cool game, might download. But I do wanna know if you need to pay to win.

Nah, mostly everything you can get for free, but it can take time to build stuff.

Tsoglani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.