arimajinn's Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (PC) review

I recommend it

Alot better than I expected. The combat system works well and there was enough diversity in the weapons that it kept me interested. It gets pretty overwhelming at times with the onslaught of enemies on you. The multiplayer is pretty awesome! I like this type hack and slash game, and it's a good break from a stressful week! I recommend it

Other reviews for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (PC)

Space Marine muscles its way to success 0

*I wrote this review about a year ago so some game references are a little dated.When developer Relic first announced they were taking their long running successful series War Hammer 40,0000 universe from an RTS to TPS many were very skeptical and disappointed. Developers will rarely stray away from their strengths and will not try to reinvent a successful franchise. However Space Marine has allowed Relic to break away from their comfort zone and flex their skills by expanding the War Hammer uni...

Warhammer 40K: Space Marine 0

Many modern action games can be boiled down to male power fantasies, but “Warhammer 40K: Space Marine” takes virtual power tripping to a whole new level. Cast as the nine-foot-tall Ultramarine, Captain Titus, players wade into enemy hordes while shrugging off machine gun fire, and hacking Orks to bits with axes, hammers, and swords. Chainsaw swords. No single enemy has even a remote chance of killing Titus; only through sheer numbers do the Orks present a threat. It is not uncommon to have 20 o...