Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

Cataclysm is the third expansion pack to World of Warcraft. This expansion revamped and changed much of the original world content in addition to providing new areas, dungeons, and playable races.

Alliance PvP Community Guild

louis0nfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By louis0nfire

I want to organize a Giant Bomb community guild for players on the Alliance side on a PvP server.

The server hasn't been chosen yet, but I'm willing to transfer my 80 Paladin over to form the guild with people.

If you are interested in joining, just start the discussion here. I don't necessarily want to be the leader, so you can take it upon yourselves to get the ball moving.

Thanks all.

louis0nfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By louis0nfire

I don't think this is going to work out and it would conflict with the other guild. So if anyone has an established guild on an Alliance PvP server, please post here. I'm looking to transfer and need at least a person or two to join up with and stuff.

Mattalorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Mattalorian

Well, I do have a bunch of guildless characters over at Lightninghoof (if we're talking about a US server), so if you wanted to transfer over there, I'd be more than happy to create a Giant Bomb guild. I certainly wouldn't want to conflict with <Bomb Squad> over at Ysera, but maybe having an Alliance GB guild would be a good option for those of us who really would rather not play as Horde.

louis0nfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By louis0nfire

Well I think it'll be tough to start a new GB community only guild. 

Does anyone here play often and have an established guild? (PvP server) I wanna transfer and I'm just waiting for someone to say "hey you can come join my guild ::here::".

Cataphract1014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Cataphract1014

I have a guild on darkspear.  It just me and some friends though nothing to big.  Maybe 10 active members?  We could invite some people if they came over though.  We do wanna get a 10 man group running.

louis0nfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By louis0nfire

I decided to join with some people on Skullcrusher server (US) (PvP). If anyone wants to join just type /who Homeland Security and ask someone online for an invite. Or PM me here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.