The Giant Bomb EU guild 2.0!

• 95 results
#51 Posted by Nasos100 (727 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
@IIChristian89II: @Nasos100:  Come one, come all! I too felt down when I saw everyone offline, but now we're gonna start it back up and the only way we can is by DOING it. Not by talking, not by hoping, but we're gonna be online and play the shit out of this game! xD  So yeah, anyone thinking of joining but waiting out, please don't, we either grow as one big bomb crew, or we don't at all.
yea if you are thinking about it jump in, dont wait for other peiople to get in
#52 Posted by Liber (648 posts) -

This guild is cool , I enjoy occasional Worgen Boob physics discussion.

#53 Posted by IIChristian89II (243 posts) -

I decided to stick with my Warrior :P eff those dks! its an orc called Kamm :) just hit 70 woo! i think il concentrate on mining and make some money for the guild to share.

#54 Edited by SythonX7 (134 posts) -
@IIChristian89II: Thats great, I'll get your details put into the table at the beginning of the thread 

@Thrawnkkar: Hehe, thanks I will make sure to get in touch if I do have any questions, or indeed if I feel the need to spread my wisdom :D  

@solidlife
: I'm not a fan of picking classes for people, play what you damn want to imo, but in this case we really could do with a healer, so that would be great :)
#55 Posted by Nasos100 (727 posts) -
@SythonX7: I couldnt find a game card in the local store so i ordered one. I will be joining you guys this Friday
#56 Posted by SythonX7 (134 posts) -
@Nasos100: Righto! I look forward to seeing you there 
#57 Posted by IIChristian89II (243 posts) -

soo im currently suffering from a horrendous Login - bluescreen - restart - login - bluescreen - restart cycle. Il be back as soon as it sorted!

#58 Posted by IIChristian89II (243 posts) -

ok i need a new pc mine is currently smouldering in the garden haha

#59 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@IIChristian89II
Lol that sucks!
Any clue what the blue screen said?

And yo people, stop watching E3, play more WoW!
#60 Posted by PixieNinja (172 posts) -

@TaliciaDragonsong: but there's so much E3 goodness to digest, and my other games will start to feel lonely too!

#61 Posted by Nasos100 (727 posts) -

um sorry guys but i wont be able to join you after all :( The problem is that this year is gonna be the most difficult for me in terms of studying and i just wont have the time to pull it off. 
Hope the best of luck to the rest of you

#62 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@Nasos100
Good luck, be sure to check back with us once you're a professor!
#63 Posted by IIChristian89II (243 posts) -

I really want to play dammit!!!

#64 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@IIChristian89II
Internet cafe yo.
#65 Posted by solidlife (877 posts) -

when will you next be on for a inv?

#66 Posted by Sneeze (89 posts) -

Aww you guys made me reinstall the game and add gametime :| 
You better not let me down with the promised amount of awesomeness! (is that even a word?)  
 (still downloading so not actually ingame yet)

#67 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@solidlife
I'll be on tomorrow, say 13 hours from now roughly xD
@Sneeze
 Come join us :D
#68 Edited by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

Shame I can't afford game time. I'd totally join up with the Bomb Squad. :(

#69 Posted by solidlife (877 posts) -

ADD me i made a char on horde called Vybz shamam  or shall i jus wait to you lot r online

#70 Edited by Sneeze (89 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong
I'll be there, just need to decide what class to play! :|
And oh, I can see it's a RP realm.. But are you guys actually doing RP stuff? (Like, do I have to talk like a pirate or something weird?)
#71 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@PhatSeeJay
Rob an old lady!

@solidlife
I'm on right now, if that's any help!

@Sneeze
We aren't really RPing, but if its your thing go for it.
And hey, we're Bombers, we are weird.
#72 Edited by solidlife (877 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong: Im on now any chance of an invite? Vybz seems your offline now no worries.
#73 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@solidlife
I'm online now,
Went off for lunch earlier!
#74 Posted by solidlife (877 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong: Ah ok ill send you a w/ now 
#75 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

@TaliciaDragonsong: Damn girl! :P

#76 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@PhatSeeJay
Hmm? What did I do now?
#77 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

@TaliciaDragonsong: Corrupting my innocent mind into robbing old ladies for game time! Oh wait.. I had that idea from before. Never mind!

#78 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@PhatSeeJay
I'm not responsible for what ideas you get from my posts!
#79 Posted by IIChristian89II (243 posts) -

I should be back up and running later tonight :D

#80 Posted by IIChristian89II (243 posts) -

ok the pc is up and running again if not with a slight limp. Currently downloading! i cant wait to get back on haha

#81 Posted by Sneeze (89 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong
You guys doesn't really seem to be online much? I haven't be able to catch any of you :/
#82 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@Sneeze
I'm online every night, but I'm in the middle of exams right now so I'm barely on during the day!
I do not know where the rest is!
#83 Posted by Liber (648 posts) -

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

@Sneeze: I'm online every night, but I'm in the middle of exams right now so I'm barely on during the day! I do not know where the rest is!

I am lvling .. its usualy me and eminem online.

#84 Posted by MachoFantastico (4477 posts) -

As a solo player at heart, I haven't actually ever joined a guild in WoW. Might of interested me if it was a friendly and cool group who wouldn't get all upset if you didn't know every single detail about the game. Play pretty casually myself at my own pace and I enjoy the experience more.

Might have joined though I'm on a different server I think.

#85 Posted by Sneeze (89 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
@Sneeze:  I'm online every night, but I'm in the middle of exams right now so I'm barely on during the day! I do not know where the rest is!
That hardly seems like a valid reason, it can't be that hard!  
;)
#86 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@Sneeze said:
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
@Sneeze:  I'm online every night, but I'm in the middle of exams right now so I'm barely on during the day! I do not know where the rest is!
That hardly seems like a valid reason, it can't be that hard!  ;)
 My pc with WoW is at home, not at school, so unless I convince my teachers that playing WoW on a laptop somehow increases my chances to pass, its kinda hard to play WoW from there!
#87 Posted by Sneeze (89 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
@Sneeze said:
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
That hardly seems like a valid reason, it can't be that hard!  ;)
 My pc with WoW is at home, not at school, so unless I convince my teachers that playing WoW on a laptop somehow increases my chances to pass, its kinda hard to play WoW from there!
I'm sure I can find some weird newsarticle about WoW improving your learning abilities.  
Or I might just write one myself and make you the test subject! 
#88 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@Sneeze
But by the time you'd do that, publish it, send me a copy, hope it convinces my teachers....my exams would be over!
#89 Posted by Sneeze (89 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong:  
Hmm yeah I might need to rethink that plan.
#90 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

May need to pay for a transfer now xD

#91 Posted by barberforce (103 posts) -

Hey Guys,

I'm thinking about coming to join you guys from Stormrage. What are you doing raid wise atm? If your not raiding then i'll come create a new char on the server.

#92 Posted by Rokkaku (221 posts) -

Is this guild still alive?  If so, might come and join you.

#93 Posted by MysteriousFawx (382 posts) -

Guild still going? Want to hop back into WoW and see if it hooks me again, would rather have an idea of the community beforehand however

#94 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4606 posts) -

Just got Cata, guild still going?

#95 Posted by IIChristian89II (243 posts) -

Logged in for the first time in ages today. It seems pretty dead =(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.